Customers find you by using keywords to search Amazon; an effective Amazon Keyword Tool gives you the edge in this critical competition for buyer attention.
- Where do you rank for the most important keywords for your product?
- Visualize keyword ranking with comprehensive graphs. Being able to see your rank and spot trends helps you manage more effectively. Add notes, mark changes and gain critical oversight of your keywords.
- Master keywords for any product. Use split testing, sort and review results.
- Find the keywords you rank for organically, then target those to supercharge the effectiveness of your bids.
- Daily updates to the number of reviews and star rating give you a quick analysis of changes to your sales volume.
- See where your competitors rank.
Ranking for the top keywords in your category can make all the difference.
What are ranking factors on Amazon?
Here are some of the factors you should consider, when optimizing your product’s ranking.
These factors are either about improving your product keywords or your product performance (CTR, CR, Sales).
- Keywords: Make sure you have all relevant keywords in your product listing, i.e. in back end keywords, title, bullet points or description.
- Additional Information Fields: These are used for the Amazon search sidebar filter. Fill out as many of them as possible otherwise you won’t be visible in filtered search results.
- Product Copy: Create appealing product texts that explain your products USP’s in an easy-to-read way and deliver all information for information buying decisions. Don’t forget about the keywords.
- Products Images: Create professional product images that illustrate different aspects of your product regarding benefits, lifestyle, use, perspectives etc.
- Shipping: Offer fast and timely shipping, FBA(Fulfillment by Amazon) can be an advantage for reaching Prime customers.
- A+ Content: Use A+ content to tell the story of your product, product selection and brand in a more engaging way.
- Reviews: Track and manage reviews and provide stellar customer service.
- Price: Test different prices to see what works best for your product>
Additionally, you can always use our Amazon keyword tool to generate a broader list of relevant search terms.
How Does the Amazon Ranking Algorithm (A9) Work?
With millions of products to choose from, buyers perform hundreds of millions of search queries on Amazon every month.
For every single search query, Amazon needs to decide — within a few milliseconds — which one of the hundreds of millions of products it will show on ranking position number 1, number 2, etc.
Which factors does Amazon take into account to solve this very complex challenge?
How To Grow Your Search Traffic
Add a Product
The very first step to using a keyword tool is adding your product to your account. To do this, simply insert your product URL or ASIN into the search box, set the right region and add the product to the list. Once you have added the product to your list you can start your keyword research, tracking and optimization.
Research Amazon Keywords
Since you have already added your product to the list it’s time to start researching Amazon keywords in your field. Any tool will provide a huge number of keyword suggestions with estimated monthly search volume per each keyword that you can use for your product optimization. Discover the best keywords with the highest search volume to improve your ranks and sales.
Track Keyword Rankings
Track your product’s keyword rankings and monitor how they behave over time. This gives you clear understanding on how you have optimized your listing, whether you should change or improve some things for better rankings, etc. Tool will update the ranks every day so you can continually check your ranks and make necessary improvements for better results. The tool is great to track both organic and sponsored ranks. You can easily manage both campaigns from one dashboard.
Optimize Your Product Listing
Amazon product listing optimization includes several factors: product title, description, images, bullet points and more. Asinkey helps to find all the imperfections and improve your product visibility. Does your title clearly describe what the product stands for ? Or how many words do you use in your product title ? These kinds of features become essential when you come to Amazon product optimization.
It’s recommended to use no more than 10-20 words in the title and exactly clarify what the product’s use case is. As for the description, you can mention the selling points, bring some supporting facts that can help customers understand why to buy your product. You can use bullet points to mention key facts about your products, this again helps to improve the product visibility. Insert high quality images for your product so that the customer can zoom in and out, and view the product in detail. Tool will track whether you have followed all these factors properly and helps to fix all the errors.
Follow Negative Reviews
It’s quite well known fact that product reviews are highly important for customers to make decisions whether to buy or not to buy a product. They in most cases buy a product relying on the positive reviews. But what if your product gets negative reviews? Don’t worry, Tools will immediately let you know about this. Once you have added your product to the tool you can easily see the available negative reviews and start using all the possible strategies to improve them.
With tools you will be notified immediately whenever you get less than five star review. The sooner you are notified the more operative you take the steps to reply to the review and raise the ranking.
Get super URL’s
Super URLs come as an exceptional tool for increasing your product ranking and improving the performance of your listing. Create Super URLs for your product to improve the product’s search results from externally driven traffic. The latter is quite beneficial for Amazon sellers. It helps to get external traffic from the seller’s website, social media ads, PPC campaigns, email marketing and blog posts. Moreover, you can include keywords in the url and meanwhile start ranking for a specific keyword.
Why you Should Care About Amazon Organic Ranks
1. What is an Amazon organic keyword ranking?
An organic keyword rank represents the position or ranking in which a product appears organically in the unpaid search results on Amazon for a given search query. Organic ranks are the natural or unpaid rankings of a product, as opposed to sponsored or paid ranks that stem from advertisements.
2. Why is it important to have good organic ranks?
Appearing organically in the top of the search results is a sure way of generating “free” traffic to a product page, and hence generating more profitable sales that won’t require spending money on advertisement. Most consumers stop browsing after page one and the product that appears on the “top of the fold” – meaning positions 1 to 5 – usually rake the most clicks.
3. How can you leverage keywords and rank data of your products?
By monitoring changes in organic keywords ranks for your products on Amazon, you can crack the correlation between your SEO efforts – including changes in your product listing – and organic ranks, understand the impact of your ad efforts, pricing changes, and sales velocity on your organic performance, and optimize your advertising cost of sale by focusing on the right keywords for your products.
4. How can you leverage keywords ranks data of your competitors?
By monitoring changes in organic keywords ranks for your competitors and comparing that with your own performance, you can extract insights about what works best for them and possibly understand what led to their performance so that you can apply it yourself. You can also strive to outperform them by doing the right actions that could lead to a better out performance from your end.
5. What is Amazon Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on Amazon relates to the process of working on a product listing to increase its quality and its visibility in the organic search results.
6. How can you run a strong SEO strategy to improve ranks?
Many drivers can lead to a better organic search performance and those include the quality and relevance of the product’s title, description, bullet points, back-end search terms, A+ content, and images, as well as other more obscure drivers such as the product’s price, number of reviews, rating, sales velocity, and paid or unpaid sales stemming from specific search queries.